- High Sedentary Behavior Is Associated with Depression among Rural South Africans
- Hypertension and diabetes control along the HIV care cascade in rural South Africa
- Health inequalities in the South African elderly: The importance of the measure of social-economic status
- Impairment in Activities of Daily Living, Care Receipt, and Unmet Needs in a Middle-Aged and Older Rural South African Population: Findings From the HAALSI Study
- Cognitive Function and Impairment in Older, Rural South African Adults: Evidence from "Health and Aging in Africa: A Longitudinal Study of an INDEPTH Community in Rural South Africa"
- Multimorbidity and care for hypertension, diabetes and HIV among older adults in rural South Africa